FAQ Topic: Public Safety

How can I file a Police Personnel Complaint?

You may respond to the Police Department and ask to speak with a Sergeant or the Desk Officer to make a complaint. You can also click on the below link below to download the Complaint Form and either bring the completed form  to the Police Department, Mail it to Police HQ or e-mail the form … Continued

I have an alarm system in my home; do I need to have a permit?

Yes, you need to obtain a permit from the Village of Rye Brook Police Department which must be   renewed every year. Village Code:  § 70-3 (A) License required; alarm user permit; deadline for compliance. It shall be unlawful for any person, business, firm, corporation or other commercial entity to operate, maintain, install, lease or sell … Continued

I received Traffic or a Parking ticket, where can I go to pay it?

All Traffic and Parking tickets are returnable to the Rye Town Court, 350 North Main Street, Port Chester, NY 10573. This is the same building that the Village of Portchester Court is located. If you have a question for the Court, please call 914-939-3305, M-F 0830-4:30.

What are the overnight Parking restrictions in Rye Brook?

Unless posted otherwise, there is no Parking overnight in the Village from November 15th through March 15th between 2:00 am and 06:00 am. **Some Streets in the Southern part of the Village have alternate side of the Street Parking and are posted with Signage. **

Close window