FAQ Tag: Administration

How can I obtain a Handicapped Parking permit?

There is a NYS form that needs to be filled out by your physician, and another section to be completed by the person requesting the permit.  The instructions and form is on our web site and can be downloaded. Bring the completed form to the Administration Office who will prepare the permit.  Please note that the … Continued

Close window